marți, 16 decembrie 2014

Bicycle Cake

Hey cake lovers!
Christmas is just a few days away and we are doing our luggage for holidays! After 3 years on being in Switzerland we finally go for winter holidays home. And we can't wait! It's Thomas's first Christmas with all the family and he will be soo happy to meet his cousins and play all day.
I have been so busy these days and I wish I could write more about my cakes because I am on this journey and it feels amazing. I still cannot believe how much fun I am having making all these cakes and sweets and stay at home and enjoy every minute with my Thomas.
Now, I let you see more pics with I cake I made for one of our friends who loves biking. His girlfriend knew exactly what she wanted for his 29 birthday cake and this is how I design it :)
Have a great week everyone!
Love, EMI
Happy Birthday Vali!




Photo Credit: Emi Trasnitu

Niciun comentariu: